PROCEDURES FOR MPRA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
MPRA is a 100% NRA membership club and if you are not a member of the NRA you will be required to join.
Applicants who are not currently NRA members may apply for NRA membership with his/her MPRA application. The current NRA annual dues are $35.00/year (includes firearms insurance, magazine subscription, and other benefits). MPRA receives a $10.00 NRA rebate for new members. See the NRA Registration information below
Becoming an MPRA member is easy
- Fill out and Print MPRA Application.
- Submit form at monthly meeting.
- Pay membership fees
- Ensure References return their forms in a timely matter.
- Work with mentor to complete pre-membership training session
- Shoot required match prior to next meeting.
- show up to next meeting to get voted into MPRA.